Currently seeking job opportunities
Cookie Cache Studio
- We help our clients create sustainable online business models to help drive profitability
- We work to automate clients’ processes to reduce stress so they can get on doing what they love.
- For more check out www.cookiecache.studio
- Created an application to help restaurants during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Captured 10% of the island population in the first two weeks
- Used marketing tactics to capture over 400 users on the first day of launch
- Worked with business owners to provide up to date information across the platform
- Successfully conducted fundraising to sustain a non-profit model.
- Completed the main goal of facilitating hundreds of local business sales to help sustain our local restaurant economy
Product Designer – Neyborly
- Created systems to design and implement configurations for over 20 venue spaces during seed funding.
- Implementation and project management of Access Control Units across spaces for text-to-open tours and events.
- Researched, prototyped, and produced mockups for Neyborly’s web application using Sketch and Invision.
- Created event setups and digital plans for meetings, pop-ups, concerts, and more for better operations and efficiency.
- Created digital assets for Neyborly’s marketing deployments.
- Aided in the conception and development of new event spaces.
- Scouted potential real estate to determine if spaces were fit for the model.
- Created and facilitated the IT department
- ○ Reduced device setup time by 2 hours/person
- ○ Worked with our CEO to set up relations with Apple Business Branch to purchase devices through a custom portal.
- ○ Created setup guides and training material for all employees receiving new devices.
CNC Machinist & Helicoil Specialist — Corning Manufacturing
- Set up and tore down machining operations — to reduce manufacturing time for components, saving the company money.
- Performed routine machine maintenance — to diminish downtime and keep machines running accurately and reliably.
- Inspected components for strict quality control standards — to provide clients and contractors with the highest quality parts.
- Followed strict guidelines and procedures to meet high-level governmental standards for military aerial drones.
Education — Keene State College
- Double major – Product Design | Computer Science